Relationship Services

Agreeing on the best way to care for your children can be hard when you’re no longer speaking without arguing.

We can help you find a way forward.

Are you:
  • Separated?
  • Struggling with co-parenting?
Do you want to:
  • Agree on the best way to care for your children
  • Speak with the other parent without it leading to arguments
We understand that separation is difficult, and can help find a way forward with parenting.

The Post Separation Cooperative Parenting (PSCP) program can assist you to:
  • Manage the relationship after separation
  • Develop a co-parenting plan
  • Deal with emotions such as anger, grief, jealously, blame and disappointment
  • Avoid conflict and develop coping strategies
Suitable for those beginning the separation journey, or those who have been apart for several years.

Additional supports available include:
  • Counselling
  • Education
  • Support
  • Referral
  • Case management
Support is available in Mildura and Swan Hill.

Call our specialist post separation team - they are here for you.

Further information

I feel like everything is on top of me, what can I do?

Read more

I've separated and I need to mediate about our kids.

Read more

I've separated and I need parenting support.

Read more

I have been court ordered to attend the Child Contact Service.

Read more

Caring for people since 1979

 Security code

Contact   Home   Privacy   Terms

Registered Charity and Registered NDIS Provider